First-year undergraduates will receive an email with a unique code and instructions on how to upload a photo for their Splash Card. If you have not received your email by June 1, 2023, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Tulane email address and student ID number.
Students must submit a photo by Friday, June 30, 2023. Remember, submitting your Splash Card photo is a top priority. Your picture must be submitted and approved prior to your arrival on campus. Without a printed Splash Card, you cannot check into your residence hall. Ensure you have a smooth move-in process by uploading your photo prior to the deadline.
Attention First-Year Students
Remember, submitting your Splash Card photo is a top priority. Your picture must be submitted and approved prior to your arrival on campus.
Without a printed Splash Card, you cannot check into your residence hall. Ensure you have a smooth move-in process by uploading your photo prior to the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
All photos submitted must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a picture of you and only you, with no other visible people or objects in the photo.
- Should be cropped slightly above the top of your head to the middle of your chest.
- Should be taken against a solid, light-colored background.
- Must be a color photo, not a black and white photo.
- Must not include sunglasses.
- You may wear prescription glasses if you normally do so.
- Must not include hats or head coverings, unless normally worn daily for religious purposes.
- Head coverings cannot obscure your face or hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- Your face must be positioned directly facing the camera.
- Your eyes should be open and looking at the camera.
- Shadows on face, glare on glasses, and red eye will not be accepted.
If you are a new student or transferring to Tulane after already starting your college career, you will not see your Splash Card photo upload link until August 1, 2023.
Once you submit your photo, we will email you within three business days to let you know that your submission was successful and your photo has been approved.
If you do not pick up your Splash Card over the summer, it will be at your residence hall when you arrive for check-in. Commuter students can pick up their cards in the Campus Services office in the Lavin-Bernick Center, Suite 107 when they arrive on campus. Graduate students should speak with their department coordinator.
If you have any other questions, please contact Splash Card Services at email@example.com.